> Taxpayers can plan the timing of invoices to the next year if they know income will be lower in the succeeding year.

Taxpayers can make qualified retirement plan contributions.

If available, taxpayers can participate in employer’s stock option plans (Income may be subject to AMT). Contribute to a non-qualified deferred compensation plan. Want more information regarding about this topic? Contact us for a free consultation.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This